Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fasting social networking

Sitting here reflecting on the goodness of God in 2011....seriously, to say I'm grateful is an understatement....there are so many things that I'm thankful for....from my incredible husband (who seems to just get better with age), son (the light of our lives) and family (the best legacy I could ask for)...to our dear friends (who have become our family)...to a job that I truly love...to my kids (that I didn't birth)...I'm MORE than blessed...I pray that the best is yet to come in 2012...tonight, I'll ring in the new year quietly with Brandon and start the new year right with service at Gateway...and I'll be taking a break from all social networking sites for a good while...I know, pray saints...LOL! If you need to reach me, call/text me...Happy New Year to everyone...love ya'll!

No comments: