Monday, December 26, 2011

Celebrating the Christmas holiday!

I’ve had such a good time being off during the holidays! The whole week we’ve had fun things planned and some of the days, we just got to chill at home in our pajamas. From last minute shopping with friends, to baking Christmas cookies with Tyler, having lunch with MawMaw and seeing the Chipmunks movie with friends….we’ve made awesome memories.
On Christmas Eve, we stopped by to see MawMaw and give her our Christmas gifts and then we kept up the tradition of going to the Gaylord Texan to see the Christmas lights and have dinner with PaPi & GiGi. The Gaylord is gorgeous and the older Tyler gets, the more he understands everything.
We got home and put on our traditional Christmas pajamas and got Tyler into bed so we could get ready for Santa.
On Christmas morning, Tyler walked into the living room and saw all of his gifts….I need to upload the video because as soon as he saw his motorcycle, he said, “that’s what I’m talking about!” We cracked up! He was so excited!!
We then headed down for PaPi and GiGi’s in our p.j.s and had Christmas there. Tyler got lots of toys and clothes from them, and Brandon and I opened our gifts to each other! I was so stoked because one of the gifts I got was a North Face puffy vest that got destroyed when Cavell attacked me two years ago. I was SO happy to get it!! We both got money to spend which is always nice too! The best part of the day was just eating good food and hanging out together! We’re so thankful for our family and that we’re so close that we can celebrate holidays together. I’m looking forward to my last week off with little man; he’s got lots to entertain him this week! LOL!

No comments: